Projekte Vullnetare Nderkombetare
Projekte Vullnetare Nderkombetare (PVN) is a nonprofit organization, founded in 2005, aiming to promote and foster solidarity, human rights, empowerment and intercultural dialogue though mobility, intercultural corporation and national initiatives. PVN promotes peace and inclusion through international and regional exchanges though all over the world. It is branch of the Service Civil International (SCI) network, which shares the same aims and values: living and working together with the people of different backgrounds helps volunteers to break down the barriers and prejudices.
The aim of PVN is to develop youth mobility and promote diversity, social inclusion, support for
migrants through intercultural dialogue and exchange. The key objectives of PVN are:
- Exchange activities between participants from all over the world such as: international workcamps, trainings in Albania and abroad, youth exchange, street action, short & long term youth projects, seminars, workshops (non formal learning projects on human rights, nonviolent communication, voluntary work, etc.;
- National and international long term projects with young people, categories in need and environmental issues. PVN works a lot with schools and local community in Albania in the most relevant topics such as human rights, nonviolent communication, inter-cultural exchanges, discrimination, conflict resolution etc.;
- EVS/ESC and Long Term Voluntary services, sent and host young people every year;
- Local or community actions, community based activities for supporting categories in need and environmental issues.
PVN main target groups are:
- Young people who want to increase their capacities, take part in trainings, youth exchanges, make internships etc.
- Young people;
- Categories in need such as young people with disabilities and fewer opportunities. PVN organizes self-development activities, support for daily care, information sections for them and their relatives, etc.
- Students and teachers of the elementary and highs schools, as well as universities.
More information on the official website of PVN