Direcția de Asistență Socială și Medicală Cluj-Napoca
The Social and Medical Services Directorate of the Municipality of Cluj-Napoca (DASM) is a public provider of social services, subordinated to the Local Council of Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Its mission is to identify the social problems of the local community and to find proper solutions regarding child/family protection, the elderly, persons with disabilities and others in need or vulnerable groups. Its actions are directed towards the individual, the family and the community level, with objectives of preventing situations which could lead to social marginalization, supporting the ones in need in overcoming difficulties in order to limit/tackle temporary/permanent effects of situations which generated/can generate social exclusion/marginalization, as well as increasing the quality of life and promoting the social inclusion of vulnerable persons and groups within the community.
DASM has been involved in implementing several projects, as a coordinator and as a partner, such as:
- “Together for a secure beginning! “(SOPHRD), ESF project (2011-2014);
- “The Reconstruction of the women’s status: from discrimination to professional development and equality of chances”, SOPHRD, ESF project, (2011-2012);
- „SAVE-solutions against violence in Europe”, DAPHNE project, JUST/2013/DAP/AG/5804, (2014-2016);
- “Passport for success for children and youth with visual impairments” SEE PEH 090, financed by the RO 10 CORAI, EEA GRANTS, (2015-2016);
- „MigraNet – The Regional network for the integration of migrants”, AMIF project, (2016-2017);
- “EMVISION- Empowering Young Visually Impaired to Stand-Up for Inclusive Policy Reforms”, Empowering Young Visually Impaired to Stand-Up for Inclusive Policy Reforms”, was a KA-3- Erasmus+ Programme project (2017-2018);
- EUSCREEN – Implementation Of Optimized Childhood Vision And Hearing Screening Programmes In Middle-Income Countries In Europe-financed within Horizon 2020, (2017-2020);
- CAN-MDS- Coordinated Response to Child Abuse and Neglect via a Minimum Data Set: from planning to practice ‘CAN-MDS II’” (CAN MDS II), Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme of The EC, (2018-2020);
- Understanding the diversity behind unspoken words- Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union (2018-2019);
- Down -without barriers – Erasmus + Programme of the European Union (2020);
- The Other Side of the Story: Perpetrators in Change (OSSPC)- Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme al Comisiei Europene; Acțiunea: REC-RDAP-GBV-AG-2019, (2020-2022);
More information on the official website of Direcția de Asistență Socială și Medicală Cluj-Napoca